The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering opened its doors and hosted a dedication ceremony in September to celebrate the $44 million Brown-Kopel Engineering Student Achievement Center.
Monthly archives: December, 2019
Freshman Seth Maddox captured the 2019 Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint World Championship in New York in July.
A pair of civil engineering alumni — Jeff Stone and Dale York — were recently honored with emeritus member status on the Civil Engineering Advisory Board.
Before students begin to file into the Engineering Tutoring Center on a recent fall day, Kathy Friedenreich does a quick scan of the room.
In November, Auburn Engineering graduate students from across the college highlighted their research endeavors at the 2019 Graduate Engineering Research Showcase.
Yi Wang, assistant professor in biosystems engineering, is a co-PI on a new $3 million NASA-MIRO grant.
Get Cordelia Brown talking about how her office’s new location has impacted its mission, and you’ll hear one word over and over: Transform.
While many departments had outgrown their previous space before moving into the Brown-Kopel Engineering Student Achievement Center, the Office of Career Development and Corporate Relations is still growing into its space.
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University