NASA inspires the world with its mission of space exploration, scientific discovery and development of new technology. That’s why Auburn has partnered with NASA to employ 3-D printers that will build components for the next generation of spacecraft and even work onboard a spacecraft supporting a U.S.-led program for a human return to the Moon….
Tag: 3-D printing
GE has chosen Auburn University as one of only eight universities from around the world to participate in the GE Additive Education Program. Auburn has received the state-of-the-art Concept Laser MLAB 100R metal printer as part of the program, which will support ongoing research and education initiatives in additive manufacturing, also known as 3-D printing….
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University