Several recent engineering graduates have been named National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellows. Connor Dobson, Christy Pickering and Sean Bitner, all ’16 chemical engineering; Ben Spearman, ’14 chemical engineering; Hannah Masten, ’15 electrical engineering; and Christopher Maurice, ’16 mechanical engineering, were each named to the prestigious NSF graduate fellowship program. Each fellowship includes $30,000 annually…
Tag: christy pickering
Calling chemical engineering senior Christy Pickering a renaissance woman may be an understatement. From sun up to sun down, Pickering can be found around campus playing the clarinet in the Auburn University Marching Band, leading the Biomedical Engineering Society as its vice president and serving as a tutor as part of the Study Partners program….
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University