Bill Josephson, chemical engineering lecturer, is using a mobile papermaking device designed and built in the department to teach local K-12 students how paper is made. He conducts several workshops a year for fourth-grade students at Wrights Mill Road elementary school in Auburn and 3- to 6-year-olds at the Children’s House, a local Montessori school….
Jun062013June 6, 2013June 6, 2013by Sally Credille
Posted in Into the Lab
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University