The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering has established a new interdisciplinary Center for Polymer and Advanced Composites. The center will focus on research, graduate education and collaborative outreach opportunities to advance economic growth in Alabama and the Southeast. With more than 20 years of experience in polymer research, Maria Auad, associate professor of chemical engineering,…
Thanks to a generous gift to establish the Diaco and Angela Aviki Endowed Fund for Excellence in the Department of Chemical Engineering, the atrium in Ross Hall has been named the Aviki Family Atrium. This fund will benefit the educational needs of students, the research efforts of faculty and the technological advancements of engineering facilities….
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University