Robby Foley, a sophomore in mechanical engineering, can make a claim that few college students can: winning not just a car race, but a race series – the 2015 Battery Tender MX-5 Cup Skip Barber Mazdaspeed Pro Challenge. The series, which competes on tracks throughout North America, came with a Mazda development driver contract for…
Tag: Formula SAE.
Few professions are so overtly competitive as auto racing – the cameras follow the leaders and it’s all about winning. Finding a spot on a good team or support organization is just as hard in the small fraternity of race engineers who fly from track to track during the season. Like most of his colleagues,…
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University