GE has chosen Auburn University as one of only eight universities from around the world to participate in the GE Additive Education Program. Auburn has received the state-of-the-art Concept Laser MLAB 100R metal printer as part of the program, which will support ongoing research and education initiatives in additive manufacturing, also known as 3-D printing….
Nov162017November 16, 2017November 16, 2017by Chris Anthony
Posted in Happenings
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University