Joshua Passantino, a triple major pursing degrees in biosystems engineering, chemical engineering and Spanish, has been nominated for the prestigious Morris K. and Stewart L. Udall Scholarship for Excellence in National Environmental Policy. The Udall scholarship was established to provide scholarships to outstanding students who demonstrate leadership, public service and a commitment to environmental issues….
Calling chemical engineering senior Christy Pickering a renaissance woman may be an understatement. From sun up to sun down, Pickering can be found around campus playing the clarinet in the Auburn University Marching Band, leading the Biomedical Engineering Society as its vice president and serving as a tutor as part of the Study Partners program….
Civil engineering junior Rebecca Nylen is setting herself apart from the best civil engineering students in Alabama and in the nation. She has received the 2015 Eugene Glysson National Chi Epsilon scholarship, one of only 11 national and nine district scholarships presented by the civil engineering honor society annually. Scholarship applicants were evaluated on GPA,…
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University