Bryan Chin, Breeden professor and chair of the materials engineering program, and Jeffrey Fergus, associate dean for program assessment and graduate studies and professor of materials engineering, were named fellows of the Electrochemical Society, the leading professional organization for electrochemical and solid-state science researchers. Malcolm Crocker, professor emeritus of mechanical engineering, was…
If Charles Dickens were alive today, he might have purchased “A Tale of Two Cities” at Target as a Christmas gift, renovated his bathroom with vintage plumbing from Home Depot, bid for Victorian memorabilia on eBay and sought investment advice from JPMorgan Chase. In keeping with the vast majority of all adults in the U.S….
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University