Faculty Highlights: Spring 2019
Monthly archives: June, 2019
Following the violent impact of the EF4 tornado that struck Beauregard, Alabama, on March 3, 2019, we are all too familiar with the devastation these storms can cause.
Auburn is taking another giant step as the Southeast’s leader in structural engineering research and instruction through the construction of a $22 million Advanced Structural Testing Laboratory.
The headlines that ran in newspapers across the region in January 1924 said it all…
The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering held its annual Spring Awards Ceremony in April, presenting 30 student awards, 19 faculty awards and 10 alumni awards.
It’s been nearly 50 years since Joe Forehand last attended a higher education class, but the 71-year-old decided this year that it was time to go back to school. Just not in the way you would think.
The Department of Civil Engineering organized and developed the Annual Alabama Transportation Conference for 62 years.
Masatoshi Hirabayashi, assistant professor in aerospace engineering, is part of two on-going asteroid exploration missions.
“At Morgan Stanley, I work in the Mobile Engineering team and also lead several projects.”
It’s probably safe to call Virginia Davis an outreach superstar.
- Adm. Michael Rogers returns to Auburn as part of Leaders on the Plains series
- CISA directors speak on cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Auburn jumps four spots in U.S. News and World Report’s undergraduate rankings
- Phillips appointed director of communications and marketing
- Chemical engineering freshman wins Miss Auburn University